Climb to great heights on our rock wall! We have three sides with easy, medium and hard skill levels meaning our rock wall is great for those young and old to ascend.
Rules and Restrictions:
Weight Limit: Climbers must be more than 45lbs and less than 250lbs to climb.
BEFORE YOUR CLIMB STARTS
- After you are hooked into your harness, stay in the harness area. Wait until we tell you to go to the climbing area.
- Don’t step on the Auto-Belay cable while you wait to start.
DURING YOUR CLIMB
- Stay on the climbing route for your station.
- Don’t cross over to put yourself directly beneath or above another climber.
- Don’t climb without shoes or a top.
- Don’t climb beyond the wall top. Don’t go beyond chest-height to the wall top.
DURING YOUR RAPPEL DOWN
- Don’t kick off more than 6 or 8 feet from the wall.
- Descend straight down, and don’t swing too close to other climbers.
- Be alert for other climbers beneath you, who may have strayed from their routes.
AT THE END OF YOUR CLIMB
- When you are lowered to the ground at the end of the climb, land on your feet.
- After your climb is complete, wait for us to unhook you.
- Once you have been unhooked, go to the harness area where we will remove your harness. Please do not try to remove the harness yourself.