Laser Tag Tips
- Wear dark colored clothing, minimizing bright logos or things that will stand out in the darkness. Remember, black-lights will make whites and other light colors glow, turning you into an easier target.
- Wear comfortable shoes, that means no sandals! Sneakers are your best bet.
- There's a total of 6 different targets to aim at. The sensors located on the chest region offer you the most points.
Laser Tag Strategies: Offensive Techniques
- Upper levels are good for shooting down at unsuspecting enemies.
- Use group tactics to assault enemies. Example: Tell one group to give you covering fire while another group flanks them. This is always a great plan.
- Maintain a minimum distance from your teammates. Traveling in a tight group to attack lets your opponents see you all at once. By staying spread out some of the group can continue to maneuver after making contact with the enemy
Laser Tag Strategies: Defensive Techniques
- Turning sideways when shooting makes you less of a target while giving you better aim. It's a win-win.
- Learn the layout quickly. It helps to know the spots that offer a good vantage point but also give you some cover at the same time.
- Don't forget to keep moving. Just standing in one place looking around is a sure way to get tagged by more experienced players.
- If you see someone taking aim and you cannot duck, try to turn sideways. They have less of a chance of hitting your sensors if you are not facing them full on.